Sunday, June 27, 2010

My summer starts friday :)

Jord comes home friday!! Oh my I can't wait. It is going to feel so good to see him and hang with him everyday again. It has been hard having him gone no doubt, but it was kinda good in a way because I realized how much I love the kid and want him in my life. Love him so much more than i did before.
I'm not ashamed to say it. Ok yes, I am a little, but I'm LOVING the new Miley cd thanks to my miley-fanatic-friend Whitney Kofford. I even caught my Dad humming to one of her songs. HAHA! I think jord secretly likes her as well.

2 comments:

  1. Whizzle you have a blog!! Blogging is the best don't ya think? And oh my goodness you and Jordan are sooo cute! We need to do something when he gets back from CHINA!!! We'll invite Whilly and Jon-Jon too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Whitney! This is BreeAnn Sandoval! I hope you guys are doing amazing! It's good to see you! You'll have to tell your mom hi for me...i miss not working with her!

    ReplyDelete