Saturday, June 5, 2010

Thank heavens for Skype

Jord and I are engaged! It was April 17th, Millcreek Canyon, where I discovered a ring box in his pocket :) Too bad we are waiting 8 months to get married...our date is December 18th! Oh my gosh I cannot even wait!! It will be the best day of my life. Jord is my best friend. Why are we waiting so long you ask? Because I got into the University of Utah's Nursing program (whawhooo!!) and he still has 2 semesters left at Utah State. Bummer. By tying the knot in December we will only have to commute to our separate schools for about 4 months-we'll live in Ogden probably!

Jord is in China right now. Yeah, China. :( My Fiance left me! (uh, I hate the word fiance! jord and I both avoid saying it haha) The day before my birthday! But just for a month. He gets back July 2nd and I'm so so excited. You should have seen the mess I was the 3 days after he left-you woulda thought he died. It sucked. Kudos to all you girls out there who have to wait 2 years for a missionary. But now it's better. We skype everyday and he is having a good time. But that's not all! Then he's going to Europe for 3 weeks in October too. (sigh) It's for his Huntsman School of Business program. . yeah, he's pretty smart :) I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment